WELCOME...

Welcome to my blogspot. Now LETS TALK!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The man and the female friend.


Lets talk. You ever heard a woman say " I have mostly male friends because women are catty!" or for whatever reason? Well what happens when that female gets a man who is the friend to those many women. Then what? Is this acceptable? Ladies, is it ok for your man to have female friends? I've heard that its ok as long as they are not hanging out alone or they can only talk by phone or several other situations. However ultimately how do we feel about this? And fellas what's your take on having female friends and being in a relationship? Whats your feelings about your lady having male friends. I do believe my people that we have a subject on our hands that we will NEVER find a solution to;but we will see. Let me know what you think about the the man and the female friends.


4 comments:

  1. i need specifics? is he introducing her to his male and female friends alike as "this is my woman, my lady"? Or is he keeping her away from all his female friends or even his entire circle of friends?

    in answering yes to my first question I think it's all good, the man is secure with his friends (all of them) knowing his woman and ideally his woman sees and can appreciate this...

    in answering yes to the second question - maybe that relationship is tilted somewhere in the understanding between the man and the woman and balance is needed between the two ~ just my see;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See thats just it, if he is introducing her to all of his friends there should'nt be any issues. Well unless he's dealing with a woman scorned and we all know how that goes. Overall all, this is one of those topics that need to be cleared befor any next step is taken in a relationship. As stated, there needs to be a balance between the two.

    However, if the woman or man is not down with the male or female friend thing even AFTER they do introduce them as their significant other, does this mean we have a little bit of insecurity on our hands? Or maybe we are dealing with a respect issue? Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am ok with my man having female friends. I am secure enough in my relationship to be good with it. It is all about trust and if you don't have that then why are you in the relationship to begin with. Plus my take on the whole insecurity thing is if your man is going to cheat then he is whether you like it or know about it.

    ReplyDelete